Thursday, November 25, 2010

A short introduction of sorts.

Hi there.  You're probably only skimming now, so feel free to start actually reading at any time.

I have no idea what this blog is going to be.  All I know is that I want to start one.  And I will tell you stories, and show you cool stuff, and hopefully someone will pay attention.  In the next few paragraphs I will illustrate why I chose this blog title, for future reference

I am not a perfect pretty girl.  I'm 16 years old, female, 164 pounds (at the moment) and I'm five feet and two inches.  I'm mostly German so I have a huge bulky frame and a wide face.  Sometimes I hate it.  Sometimes I love it.

But my most distinguished feature is the boobs.  That's right, those fleshy mounds men and women find so attractive.  Well, I has them.  -makes a face-  Sometimes I don't like them.  Sometimes they can get me shit I want.  Sometimes they just PISS ME OFF.  But I have to live with them. 

The other part of my title:  Pockey.  I am an anime freak.  I go to conventions, I cosplay, and I fangirl over the dumbest shit possible.  Pockey is is pretty much my favorite candy ever in the world in the history of the universe.  

The love part you can figure out for yourself.

This will be random.  This will be amazing.  This will be the lazy-crazy-daily documentation of my life. No details will be spared, no events will be passed over and no subject will go overlooked. Hopefully I can enjoy myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment